Chemical Mono Ammonium Phosphate Fertilizer
|FOB Price:||US $700-1,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||50 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Tons||US $700-1,500/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: MAP
- Certification: UL, ISO, CE
- Appearance: Powder
- Chemical Character: Chemical Acid
- Production Method: Thermal Phosphate Fertilizer
- Source: Chemical Phosphate Fertilizer
- P2o5 (%): 61.00min
- pH(1% Solution): 4.40-4.80
- Moisture (%): 0.1max
- Type: Chemical Fertilizer
- Transport Package: Plastic Woven Bag, PE Liner, 25kgs, 50kgs
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Condition: New
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Infection on Soil: Physiological Acid
- Release Type: Quick
- Solubility: Water Solubility
- Content(%): 99.00min
- N(%): 12.00min
- Water Insoluble(%): 0.1max
- Classification: Chemical Fertilizer
- Trademark: FANCYFert
- Specification: Chemical Fertilizer Ammonium Phosphate
MAP is a kind of very good inflaming retarding and extinguishing
material. It can be used as inflaming retarding additive for wood, paper & textiles;
it can also be used as powder extinguishing agent and compounding agent for
porcelain enamel glaze & fireproofing paint. Furthermore, it's used as swelling agent,
feed additive, etc., and top grade fertilizer as well.
It can be used as basic fertilizer, additional fertilizer and seed manure. It is suitable especially
for onions, garlic, hemp, potatoes and other crops which need high sulfur but avoid chlorine.
For soil lack of sulfur, ammonium sulphate is favorite fertilizer.
For specific application rates follow the recommendation of a qualified individual or institution.
Long-term separate application causes soil acidification, deteriorate soil structure.
Apply small amount each time on sandy soil to reduce leaching, deep placement when apply
in water field and calcareous soils, deeper when apply on dry land.
Mixing with lime, plant ash and other alkaline fertilizers causes ammonia volatilization.
Package and storage:
Package: plastic woven bag, PE liner, 25kgs, 50kgs or according to client request.
Storage: in sealed and well-ventilated place, avoid sunshine.