Flake Powder Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract Organic Seaweed Fertilizer
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-5,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||2 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Tons||US $3,000-5,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||30, 000 Ton/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: alga 100
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Validity: Long-term
- Infection On Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Type: Commercial Organic Fertilizer
- Water Soluble: 100%
- Organic Matter: 50%
- N: 1%
- K2o: 16%
- Payment: Tt,LC
- Transport Package: Kraft Bags with PE Liner, 20 Kg Net
- Origin: China
- Condition: New
- State: Powder
- Physics State: Solid
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Color: Black
- Alginic Acid: 16%
- Mannitol: 1%-6%
- P2o5: 1%
- Sample: Yes
- Trademark: QFG
- Specification: CERES
- HS Code: 31059000
Brown Seaweed Extract Powder is a 100% fresh seaweed extract from brown seaweeds such as Sargasso, Ascophyllum nodosum, and Laminaria. And it contains natural plant hormones and various natural nutrient substances, trace mineral elements, carbohydrates such as alginic acids, polysaccharide and etc. It contains antitoxins which helps plant to fend off bacteria and viruses, repel insects. Also, it can rapidly complement the nutrients, improve the quality of product, improve blossom and fruit set, thicken, enlarge and balance the leaf growth, supply well-balanced crop nutrients, help plants to endure environmental stress, promote the development of shoots and roots, stimulate cell division, and improve the fruit size.
It is suitable for all crops including field crops, potting soil, vegetable and flower gardens, orchards and turf grass, and suitable for most methods of application, such as foliar application, irrigating application (including irrigation in drops, irrigation by infiltration and spray irrigation etc. ), soil application, soaking seed and so on.
|Solubility In Water||100%|
|Amino acid||1.5% min.|
3,Functions and characteristics
1) Enhance plant vigor, improve quality of crop products, and increase yield
2) Enhancing the ability of water absorption and maintenance and resistance to drought and cold
3) Enhancing the resistance to pests and diseases and stresses
4) Effective soil amendment
It can enhance the soil's water maintenance ability by 10 times, activate microelements in soil, improve the development of roots.
1) Strictly select the dosage and application timing.
2) Do not use together with alkaline pesticides.
3) The best application time should be after dew dry in the morning or after 4 o'clock in the afternoon, on clear days. Re-apply if it rains within 4 hours after application.
4) Do not store ini metal container. Store under shady and cool place, and avoid direct sunlight.
Foliar application: dilute seaweed extract with 1000-1500 times water,spraying on leaves without burning sun and raining at intervals of 10-15 days during the growing season.
2.Seed application: 0.5-1.0kg for 1 ton seeds.
3.Root Dipping: diluted with 1000-2000 times water.