Nature Soluble Organic Fertilizer Fe Organic Fertilizer
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-5,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||2 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Tons||US $2,000-5,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||4000tons/ Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: EDTA Fe
- Certification: UL, ISO, CE
- State: Powder
- Physics State: Solid
- Chemical Character: Chemical Neutral
- Type: Chelated
- Iron Chelated: 13% Min
- pH Value: 3.5-5.5
- Transport Package: as Client′ S Requirments
- HS Code: 3105900000
- Condition: New
- Application: Vegetables, Flowers, Fruit
- Validity: Quick Acting
- Infection On Soil: Physiological Neutral
- Raw Material: Manure, Agricultural Waste
- Colour: Yellow Crystalline Powder
- Water Insoluble: 0.1% Max
- Trademark: QFG
- Origin: Qingdao, Shandong, China
Chemical name: Ethylene Diamine Tetraacetic Acid, ferric sodium complex
Formula: EDTA-FeNa. 3H2O (C10H12FeN2NaO8)
It is a stable water soluble metal chelator, mainly used In agriculture and horticulture and iron is present in a chelated form.
Appearance: Yellow crystalline powder
Iron chelated: 13% min
Water insoluble: 0.1% max
PH value (1% of the solution): 3.5-5.5
Apply alone or mix with pesticide, NPK fertilizer, etc.
When solve in water, add the product powder directly into solution tank with enough water and stir slowly until totally dissolved.
Do not premix with little amount of water.
4. Package and storage
Package: Kraft bags with PE liner, 25kg net;
Storage: In sealed and damp-proof place. Avoid mix with strong oxidants or alkaline substance.